First of all, It’s necessary to Ascertain which circular saw is suitable for a particular job, as by the design of the tool you will find:
- Stationary — really a system, which can be a saw mounted onto a frame. Requires free space in the workshop, and on occasion another room. Designed such a round saw for permanent processing of timber, and in massive volumes.
- Table — the previous version in miniature, installed on a separate workbench or table, can also be employed for sawing a large volume of wood, for instance, during the building of the bath.
- Guide — a portable instrument, intended for processing workpieces in different planes. This is the most usual kind of circular saw, but the strongest of the described. When functioning, it needs periodic rest, and can be utilized for sawing small quantities of substance.
Hand-held tool is more versatile than stationary variants. It costs considerably cheaper, but under certain conditions is able to deal with the same tasks, even with less efficacy. When picking it, you should be guided by the standards below.
According to the type of energy source, circular electrical saws are divided into two classes:
- Networked — they work out of a national electric network of 220 V. If we talk about professional machines, then they require a lineup of 380 V. The drawback of this connection alternative — the need to have an energy grid in the place of work, as well as some inconvenience of operation because of the cable.
- Cordless — operate in stand alone mode, additionally require the existence of a socket, but to control the battery, so their radius of performance is not restricted by anything. Depending on battery power, they can work on a single charge not over 50 minutes.
The second option makes sense to buy only if for some reason it’s impossible to use the mains viewed. Form of work
Standard circular gears are designed for sawing wooden workpieces at different angles, but there are also specific versions of this tool:
Submersible saws come in stationary and handheld versions. Their difference is in how the saw blade in the first place is within the workpiece, capable to seep into the centre. This permits you to start cutting not with the edge of this substance, cut through holes.
Metal circular saws are strong models which are equipped with stronger or abrasive discs. Capable of cutting sheet metal, plumbing, profiles. Some of them manage wood both well.
The width of the disk directly depends upon the ability of this saw’s electric motor. The more powerful the tool, the larger the disk it is able to rotate, the more secure the rotation frequency of the latter, the more the duration of constant operation, the less likely the wedge. Moreover, strong generators allow you to process heavier material, but they also are heavier. Therefore, as an instance, versions at two kW generally weigh 7 kg, while 1.2 kW — approximately 4 kg.
According to the power gears can be broken as follows:
- Up to 0.8 kilowatt — low-powered tool for working with small workpieces.
- 0,8-1,2 kilowatt — the instrument of typical power, can cope with many household jobs.
- More than 1,2 kW — generators for professional use moyakovka.ru.
The larger the diameter of the disc, the more powerful the electrical motor has to function, the heavier the workpieces the saw may use. Seating diameter is another parameter that decides if a specific disk will fit the chosen saw. The most usual standards here are 20 and 30 mm.
At higher speeds, less torque is necessary for sawing, which means dense material is much easier to manage. Keep in mind that using higher RPM the warmth of the substance at the area of contact with the saw gains, exactly the exact same laminate or plastic needs less RPM. Ideally, it’s much better to select a saw with flexible rate.